Seven Signs an Organization Lacks Cultural Intelligence
In our current environment, it’s impossible to have a workforce that isn’t diverse. Diversity can either work for or against you. Without cultural intelligence, diverse perspectives work against an organization, increasing defensiveness, stereotypes and stonewalling.
Employees and organizations:
- Exclude colleagues and clients with words and actions
- Stifle conversation because unable to appreciate different perspectives
- Fighting between groups or departments
- Have low employee engagement, innovation and risk-taking
- Have tardiness and high turnover
- Fail to attract, retain & promote diverse talent
- Unable to reach and relate to new markets
To jumpstart safe conversation across culture and increase collaboration, innovation and profit in every organization, learn more about Empowering Partners’ six workshops.