Live, Zoom, Workshops
Join us Thursdays, Aug 26 – Sept 23, 2021 for five consecutive 90-minute Workshops meeting on Zoom, 11 am-12:30 pm ET,
In a series of five interactive workshops, “Awkward to Awesome: Boost Productivity & Diversity with Cultural Intelligence,” you will learn how to acquire and use the skills and attitude needed to speak and act with Cultural Intelligence. Cultural Intelligence is the ability to appreciate another’s perspective and change your words and actions to show genuine respect for another’s circumstances.
Learning these skills helps you and your organization ensure that no one is side-lined or silenced and everyone can contribute and feel valued. Why wouldn’t you want your whole team working at their top level of productivity in a low to no drama environment? This is the outcome for Culturally Intelligent organizations.
The skills and techniques you will learn, when applied, authentically build stronger relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors growing your ability and the organization’s ability to collaborate, innovate, increase productivity and grow profits in a healthy and sustainable culture.
How do you know you need Cultural Intelligence?
Here are seven of the top organizational symptoms:
- Excludes colleagues and clients with words and actions dampening working relationships and productivity.
- Stifles conversation because unable to appreciate different perspectives.
- Has fighting between groups or departments slows or brings productivity to a halt and drama to a higher level.
- Fails to attract, retain and promote diverse talent that grow the organization sustainably.
- Suppresses ability to reach and relate to new people and markets to expand sales/organizational reach.
- Experiences low employee engagement, innovation and risk-taking due to team members’ lack of feeling valued and heard.
- Has tardiness and high turnover and the root cause is unclear.
Who Should Attend:
- CEOs and Executives,
- Non-profit Leaders,
- Managers, and
- Those who take the lead in their organizations for more collaboration, innovation and productivity success.
What You Can Expect to Achieve:
- Relate and work better with people by discovering the value of a multicultural mindset and market sensitivity.
- Get past stereotypes by learning how to outsmart assumptions for more and higher employee engagement.
- Learn how to discover other people’s contexts and lived experiences by developing cultural awareness to reach a broader market.
- Develop more genuine relationships so colleagues and clients are authentically valued, heard, and engaged in ways that spur their own engagement, innovation and productivity.
- Learn how to express compassion in a way that is meaningful to others, appropriate for a work setting and drives more innovation and collaboration for win-win outcomes.
- Discuss challenging topics about differences with more confidence for less office drama and greater innovation.
- Discover how to recognize and upend systems in your organization that hinder productivity and innovation and replace them with structures that engage and empower employees.
Dr. Amy Narishkin
Dr. Amy Narishkin, CEO and Cultural Intelligence strategist at Empowering Partners. Drawing on her years of experience teaching Cultural Intelligence and working with leaders and executives to build more diverse and engaging work environments, Dr. Amy provides the context and offers specific tools while engaging participants in thoughtful dialogues to build the skills for Culturally Intelligent conversation with colleagues and clients.
Sessions and Schedule:
Registrants will attend five consecutive 90-minute sessions, each workshop building on the content of the previous one. Each workshop will meet virtually on Zoom on Thursdays from 11-12:30 pm ET.
The next series begins Thursdays Aug 26 – Sept 23, 2021.
$247.00 for the series of five interactive, group-sessions of 90-minutes each.
To arrange for private executive coaching or the workshop series for members of your organization only please email Courses@EmpoweringPartners.com.
Need help? Have a specific question? Please email Courses@EmpoweringPartners.com.